Tuesday, September 1, 2009   Welcome!
Hi Everyone!

Welcome to another school year! I would like to welcome you to Stanley Mills Public School, as well as our class website, www.mrstepien.com. Here your child will have access to games that will be played in class, and it is my hope that you will visit this page often with your child as these games can help extend learning to your home. Along with educational and entertaining games, this site will also contain the monthly calendars and newsletters.

To those of you returning as Year 2 students, you can still play all of our class games from last year by clicking the flag at the top of the page that says, "Former Students". Once the next page loads, look for the link to last year's website and you'll see that nothing has changed.

I look forward to speaking with all of you in the coming weeks, and I encourage you to get in touch with me if you have any questions. I can be reached by email at christian.stepien@peelsb.com, or you can call me at Stanley Mills during school hours.

Thanks for visiting!

Mr. Stepien






Stanley Mills Public School . 286 Sunny Meadow Blvd . Brampton . Ontario . L6R 3C3
Tel: 905 789 0925 | Email: christian.stepien@peelsb.com